Honor and Memorial Gifts
This beautiful tribute is a very meaningful way to acknowledge someone who has touched your life. Honor the memory of a family member, friend, or loved one by making a donation in their name. Please include your name and address, who you are honoring, and the contact information for the recipient of the donation acknowledgment. A card will be sent announcing your gift to the individual of your choice.
Many employers establish programs that match their employees’ contributions to specified nonprofit groups and charities. Donors can ask their employers if they match contributions to Bridge of Hope Ministries — or if they will include Bridge of Hope Ministries in the organizations eligible for matching funds.
Bridge of Hope Ministries is able to continue its work because of your faithful contributions. A gift of any amount will help us. We are especially seeking consistent monthly, quarterly, or annual donors as this helps us to budget well.
Make checks payable to Bridge of Hope Ministries and mail to 4001 Cottage Ave. St. Louis, MO, 63113.
Non-Monetary Donations Needed
- Landscaping materials (and labor)
- Offices furniture (desks and chairs, locked cabinets, shelving)
- Computers and workstations (5)
- Community room furniture – sturdy, easy to keep clean chairs.
- Outside tables/chairs, awning for sitting area, large planters, ground anchors, steel cables and locks
- Entry door, metal detection
- Shower chairs
- Wash cloths
- Toiletries for men
- Commercial laundry machines, detergent pods
- Private office furniture (4)
- Fire Suppression for cooking range
- Prep tables
- Commercial pots, pans, mixing bowls, utensils
- Warming table
- Large trash and recycling bins
- Commercial Appliances: microwave, toaster, refrigerator, and freezer
- Televisions, camera, monitors
- Van for client transport
- Medical equipment
- Basic diagnostic (vital signs monitors, blood pressure monitor, thermometer, pulse oximeter, otoscope, etc.)
- Accurate weight scale
- Locked cabinetry and shelving
- Medication storage cabinet – locked and secured
- Emergency equipment and supplies (airways, aspirators, oxygen, mask, resuscitation bag/mask, etc.)
- Janitorial equipment and supplies (wastebaskets, cleaning machines, etc.)
- Urine dipstick and blood glucose monitor
- Partitions, privacy screens, if not private room
- Personal Protective Equipment (gloves, aprons, eyewear, face masks, PPE dispensers)
- Sharps containers
- Step Stools